2C Colour Coat is a pigment 2-component coating based on epoxy-propane and butoxyethanol that forms a protective layer. The nanotechnology-based coating is a monolayer system made in one pass.
2C Colour Coat can be used for surfaces which over the years have been subject to pollution and/or discolouration.
Surfaces that will need different colour scheme or a protective purpose.
- 2C Colour Coat is available in 35 different RAL-colours
- 2C Colour Coat can be applied without roughening on the surface
- Long-term protection against pollution. (10 years)
- Maintaining long lasting shine
- Dirt no longer adheres to the surface and is easy to remove
- Product is silicone free
- Aluminium siding
- Powder coated surfaces
- Steel surfaces
- Trespa siding
For more information please download our technical data sheet (TDS) and material safety data sheet (MSDS) on the left.